APDCL Recruitment 2022 | 4 Teacher Vacancy – Details Here: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) is inviting online application for 04 Teacher Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can submit online application for the same. APDCL Recruitment Notification pdf is available in the article.
- 1 APDCL Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 APDCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 Other Eligibility Criteria’s
- 5 How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2022 Teacher Posts
- 6 Important Dates of APDCL Recruitment
- 7 Important Links of APDCL Recruitment
APDCL Recruitment 2022 Details
Notification Type: Latest Jobs
Post Name: Teacher Vacancy
Total vacancy: 04 posts
Department: APDCL Recruitment 2022
Application Mode: Online only
Application Start date: 23rd October 2022
Application Last date: 6th November 2022
Qualification Required: Qualification details is available below
Official Website: https://www.apdcl.org
APDCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
1. Arts Graduate Teacher (English)
2. Arts Graduate Teacher (Hindi)
Remuneration: Rs. 14,260/-
Eligibility Criteria: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University, but degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
B.A. with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed B.A. with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi.
B.T./B.Ed degree from any recognized University (Parangat to be treated as B.Ed degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching), but degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 40 years as on 01.02.2022
3. Under Graduate Teacher
Other Eligibility Criteria’s
- Candidate must be a domicile of Assam State.
- Apart from the educational qualifications required, candidates must have cleared the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned dept. Also, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2022 Teacher Posts
If you are interested and want to apply for APDCL Recruitment for Teacher Vacancy, You are requested to check the official notification for the other details as well. Also you can apply to APDCL Recruitment after clicking the link- https://www.apdcl.org. Still you want to know about how to apply for APDCL Recruitment. Check below-
- Applicants are required to register themselves in the link provided in the career section of the APDCL website www.apdcl.org the online apply link is also given in important link section below. The link will be available from 23/10/2022 to 06/11/2022.
- A copy of the system generated registration form is to be submitted at the time of document verification during the interview. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and mark-sheets for verification along with a self attested copy of the same.
- Proof of domicile (Draft NRC/ PRC/ domicile certificate) and proof of identity( Voter lD/ PAN Card/ D.riving Licence / Passport/ Aadhar Card) is to be submitted during document verification.
- Candidates are advised to visit the APDCL website www.apdcl.org for updates and email at [email protected] for any information.
Important Dates of APDCL Recruitment
|APDCL Recruitment Starting date of online application||23rd October 2022|
|APDCL Recruitment Last date of online application||6th November 2022|
|APDCL Recruitment Written test date||Notified Soon|
|APDCL Recruitment Document Verification date||Notified Soon|
|APDCL Recruitment Date||Notified Soon|
Important Links of APDCL Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|For Jobs and career information||Click Here|
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Apply Online
- DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022 | Department of Higher Education – Assam
- CAT Answer Key 2022 | Check IIMCAT Exam Solutions Here
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 | Apply SSC Constable (General Duty) @ssc.nic.in
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 800 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor