DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022: Department of Higher Education – Assam has published the official notification regarding DHE combined merits scholarship 2022. Students who are studying under graduate and postgraduate course in arts science or commerce stream from a recognized institution for the session 2022-2023 will be eligible to submit application.
More details about DHE combined material Scholarship scheme, eligibility criteria’s, application dates and application links are available in this article.
- 1 DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Short Description
- 2 What is DHE Scholarship?
- 3 Educational Qualification Required for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
- 4 Other Requirements for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
- 5 DHE Combined Merit Scholarship – How to Apply
- 6 DHE Scholarship Application Documents to submitted
- 7 Important Dates of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022
- 8 Important Web-Links of DHE Merit Scholarship:
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Short Description
|Name of the scholarship scheme||DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022|
|Academic Year Covers||2022-23|
|Courses Covers||– Under Graduate courses|
– Post Graduate courses
|Streams Covers||– Arts|
|Financial Assistance||– UG course: ₹ 300/- per month|
– PG course: ₹ 500/- per month
|Official Website||Email – |
or [email protected]
What is DHE Scholarship?
The full form of DHE scholarship is Department of Higher Education Scholarship. By this scholarship scheme Government provide financial assistance to the students who wants to Acquire Higher Education..
Educational Qualification Required for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the DHE Combined Merit Scholarship students will have to get the qualifying marks in the last examination to be eligible. Pls check below for reference-
Under Graduate course: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
Post Graduate course: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
Other Requirements for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
Degree Type: Students pursuing an Under Graduate Degree and Master’s Degree courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2022-23 are eligible for the schemes.
Resident-ship: The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory).
Bank Account: The student should have a valid bank account (preferably in SBI) in his own name. Bank account details have to be submitted while submitting the online application.
Selection Process: The student will be selected strictly on the basis of merit in all respects and will also be restricted as per the budget allocation.
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship – How to Apply
If you think you are eligible to apply DHE combined merit scholarship, then you can submit online application by following the basic step by step process below –
- Firstly you should visit the DHE Scholarship online application portal.
- Now, you have to enter the DHE Unique ID and you basic details like , First name, last name, DOB, email address, Mobile no and password and register yourself.
- Now Login with your username and password in the portal.
- Now fill the accomplish application from required to submit online application.
- After the necessary documents that is asking to upload.
- After passport size photograph, and as your signature.
- After completing the required steps now you can submit the application. And make sure to take a printout for future use after submit.
DHE Scholarship Application Documents to submitted
While submitting online application candidates will have to submit the following documents. So keep this documents handy while going for submit online application for DHE Assam scholarship.
|1. Student’s Passport Size Photograph.|
|2. Student’s Signature.|
|3. Domicile Certificate from Deputy Commissioner or Sub Divisional Officer.|
|4. Study Certificate from the Head of the Institution.|
|5. All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.|
Important Dates of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022
|Starting date of submission of online application||7th November 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||5th December 2022|