India Post Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 38926 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancy: India Post published official recruitment notification for the posts of 38926 Nos of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancy in all over the India. Candidates holding 10th pass qualification will be ale to submit online application for Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancy. More details can be checked below.
|Application Last Date||5th June 2022|
Visit us daily for all types of Assam and Indian Govt Jobs Vacancy Notification, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key related information. Join us on Facebook, Telegram & WhatsApp for quick Latest Govt Employment notifications.
Tinsukia DC Recruitment Details
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Total Posts: 38926 Nos State wise vacancy is available below.
Name of the Department: Indian Post
Notification Type: Latest Jobs Vacancy
Salary: The post wise salary will be as follows.
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak: Rs.10,000/-
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years on the last date of submission of application
Age Relaxation: Category wise upper age relaxation will be as follows.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
India Post Recruitment, Circle wise Vacancy
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
Application Fee of India Post Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply online as per official notification, they have to pay application fee to complete their application process. The amount of application fee varies according to the category of the candidate. A brief description of the amount of the application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: The mode of payment of application fee will be online. Applicants will be able to pay their application fee through online payment gateway. Applicants can pay their fee using Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, NetBanking or Wallet.
How to Apply India Post Recruitment?
Candidate who find themselves eligible to apply for India Post Recruitment, can apply online application from the official website: https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/Reg_validation.aspx. Also check the step by step process –
- Scroll down to the Important Links section below.
- Click on the Registration link and register yourself in the recruitment Portal of Indian Post.
- Login and Apply for Indian Post vacancy.
- Fill the Complete application.
- Upload the Photo, Sign and other necessary documents.
- Finally, Submit the application, also ensure to take a print of the application submitted.
Important Dates of India Post Recruitment
- Starting date of submission of application: 2nd May 2022
- Last date of submission of application: 5th June 2022
Important Links to India Post Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Registration | Login|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Check Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Apply Online
- DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022 | Department of Higher Education – Assam
- CAT Answer Key 2022 | Check IIMCAT Exam Solutions Here
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 | Apply SSC Constable (General Duty) @ssc.nic.in
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 800 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor