IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Apply Apprentice Vacancy on IOCL Recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipeline Division Has published official recruitment notification for technical and Non-technical Apprentice vacancies. Candidate who find themselves eligible can apply online for the IOCL apprentice recruitment 2022. PDF Notifications can be also downloaded from the direct link given in the post.
- 1 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
- 2 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment State wise Vacancy Details
- 4 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Stipend
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Education Qualification Required for IOCL Apprentice
- 7 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process
- 8 Important Links
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Start Date||10th November 2022|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2022|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 465
- UR: 233
- EWS: 39
- SC: 63
- ST: 34
- OBC-NCL: 96
- PwBD: 20
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment State wise Vacancy Details
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Stipend
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation‟s guidelines.
Candidate with a minimum age 18 years and maximum age are 24 years as 10th November 2022. Will be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Apart from this, candidates will also receive upper age relaxation as required. For the candidates who belong to SC and St category, we will get five years. And the OBC and mobc will get three years. And PWD candidates will get 10 years of upper age relaxation.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Education Qualification Required for IOCL Apprentice
Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
Technician Apprentice – Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Technician Apprentice – Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
Trade Apprentice (Assistant – Human Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process
Candidates will be able to submit online application for the recruitment.
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- Technician Apprentice: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Trade Apprentice (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links sectin available below.
- Click on the Direct Application.
- After click on the direct link you will be redirected to the official recruitment application portal.
- In the portal, you have to register yourself first.
- After that, you have to apply for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment vacancy.
- Then you have to fill the complete application and upload the necessary documents.
- After that, submit the application.
- One submitted, take a printout of the application for future use.